free website stats program My wife... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My wife...

Thank everyone of you very much for the kind words and prayers....We just got home and did receive some good news...The Doctor says the valve is leaking but not so bad that she needs a replacement right now....Im sorry If I seemed a bit off my rocker this morning but I try to keep from worrying and do a fair job most of the time but sometimes it just hits you like a ton of bricks...Truth is I love my wife so much and I pray she out lives me...I also want to say that I am very thankfully to my freinds here that let me talk about the most important thing in my life and offer support and not think less of me for sharing things......Thank You guys...Mat.....PS.....I hope the weather holds out this Sunday because Im up for a ride with some freinds...

Thanks Glider....While the doctor was telling my wife what she would have to sedate her today, I asked if he had anything for me..:)....After work I am looking forward to a nice cold one....:s

Mat, I'm glad you got some good news. I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. :s

We are always here for you. You are right, sometimes it just makes us feel better and gives us the strength to get through by posting our troubles. :s

Hoping for the best for your wife and yourself. Stay away from the scoot while self medicating. You'll thank me in the morning :s

Mark, Very sorry to hear your wife has heart issues, but Susan and I are overjoyed to hear the good news the Doc gave you today! Wow, I thought I had a bad week... I just PM'ed you, hopefully we can do a ride tomorrow! Give me a call and we can work the details out. I'd call you, but don't want to risk disturbing her if she is resting. Stay strong Brother!

Thanks to all very much...I was off work at 530 and was able to relax....Did have a :cheers and you no today was realy a good day because I have more time with my wife and I am very grateful for my familey here....:D.....Mat

I thank God for my better half every day. I will pray for your wife that all will work out fine. God bless....

Back