free website stats program My wife... | Harley Davidson Forums

My wife...

mat 60

As some of you may no my wife had liver cancer 6 years ago and had a transplant and we have been lucky that all is still good...Last week after a doctor appointment we find out she has a valve in her heart that is not closing well and her heart my be slightly inlarged...In a little while Im taking her to the hospital where they will run a scope in her chest to see whats going on...We are hoping she wont need a new valve now..If this thread seems like a bit of a mess ....well.....I am today.....Im not shore if I should post this but It does help and I of coarse I need to be positive for my wife.....Love your wifes guys....thanks for reading....Mat

Mat my heart goes out to you and your wife. my wife was bed ridden for 4 months then and another year of recovery. i did the same i posted here where our friends are.
i wish you your wife and all your family the very best. and remember bud we are here for you. we need the look after the ones we love and make sure they know we love them daily.

take care bud we are here

Real sorry to hear about your wife Mat and I sure hope that the test they are running show them what the problems is so they can take care of it. Stay strong and positive, she needs that from you now and you can lean on your friends here for all the support you need. Don W.

Mat, both you and your wife will be in my prayers going forward from today. Please keep us informed as you see fit.

Hey Mat, I know all to well about cancer from my own family and friends. I will be praying for you and your wife and all those who are taking care of her. God bless.

Mat, my wife and I will keep you both in our prayers. Best wishes for all to be ok. Stay positive, put your faith in God and he will see you guys through this.:small3d005:

Mat,
May the man upstairs look over you and your Misses. May he bless you with strength and courage to get through these tough times, and may he bless the Doctors to be their best...:s

Back