free website stats program My wife just doesn't understand.. | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

My wife just doesn't understand..

Mark after riding for a wee while with no wind shield your body will develop the necessary muscles to make the experience more comfortable

Brian

Mark after riding for a wee while with no wind shield your body will develop the necessary muscles to make the experience more comfortable

Brian

Good - thanks Brian! Its not that's bad . . . .its just at freeway speeds I'm good for about 1.5 hours . . . I had some muscle aches the first time I rode for than 100 miles . . . just a bit stiff this time . . . getting old! hahaha!

Mark - Thanks!

Good - thanks Brian! Its not that's bad . . . .its just at freeway speeds I'm good for about 1.5 hours . . . I had some muscle aches the first time I rode for than 100 miles . . . just a bit stiff this time . . . getting old! hahaha!

Mark - Thanks!

I am currently re acquainting my body on what its requirements are after it's winter break the first few rides of the year will be shorter and i will build up and last year did 450 miles in 1 day without feeling that i had been battered

Brian

I love it Jack - thanks! Just took a ride for about ~150 miles . . . from my house to Caliente Harley, up Bandera Road to Bandera . . . north on 173 to Kerrville, I-10 east back home . . . stopped at the -Original- Rudy's BBQ in Leon Springs (great BBQ) for bite to eat before heading home . . . helps clear out the cobwebs! I found that my maximum miles that I can in one sitting comfortably (w/out a windscreen) is about 85 miles. At that point I found rest stop along the highway, got re-hydrated and relaxed a while . . . I'm hoping I can get a little more miles on one sitting comfortably with a windscreen . . .

Mark - Thanks!

Mark, try some pre ride stretching exercises works for me:s

I am currently re acquainting my body on what its requirements are after it's winter break the first few rides of the year will be shorter and i will build up and last year did 450 miles in 1 day without feeling that i had been battered

Brian

My first ride was for 100 miles . . . 2nd was 150 . . . next weekend I'll try a little longer . . . good point about building up - that makes sense. Esp. since I haven't riden for years, its not realistic to expect that I can run the tank low in one sitting . . .

Mark, try some pre ride stretching exercises works for me:s

Thats a great idea, Jack! I'm going to do that this or next weekend - whenever I have a chance to do another long ride.

Mark - Thanks!

Women don't have to understand, we need to be there to support and give comfort

Women don't have to understand, we need to be there to support and give comfort

See what happens when I talk on the phone, all I did was mention the Stash thread because The Redhead always asks SO whats new on The Forum and NOW look:p

Back