free website stats program My wife just doesn't understand.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My wife just doesn't understand..

Dave...:)If I said that to my wife I would be banned from the bead room...Your lucky your wife has a good sense of humar...:s

Glad you got a ride in Mr. Softy. Wives never understand some things. That's why God named them "WOman". :lolrolling

My wife was reading one of my various Harley books the other day and wanted to know what model was the ShovelHead. When I told her that the ShovelHead was an engine version and not a model. She said well I never would have gotten that.

I told her it was a hair color issue and not to worry about it. She then told me somethings I can't repeat or I would be banned. :D

OOOOHHHH, I tell the Redhead to read a repair manual instead of those love novels and stop dying her hair, guess ya all know how well that went:wall

You guys are very brave ...Do your wifes cook for you..:)

Some times, tho I am getting to be quite the house mouse:p I dont mind cooking or doing the dishes. The redhead is working full time and going to school for her BA, I am soon to be retired and on disability so I dont mind and I like helping her as much as I can:D

Jack..Im glad you will be able to retire soon...Being a mechanic is hard on us as we get older..

Mat, if i can myself moving this morning I'll be out too. Mrs. said we gotta get the bikes out! Someone just said watch the cages, they aren't thinking bikes yet.

Matt - I'm sure she understands a little & you can always take her out shopping after your ride...:s

Spring bike break is always a celebrated event & mine's coming out early too...wife's not happy either. There are two things on top of my bride's most feared list - (1) spring storm/tornado season & (2) m/c riding season. Ride on - you only live once!

Yesterday was the first real ride of the season. Wife asked how long are you going out for? My reply was I do not know. She said if your not home by 5:00 PM you are on your own. I said thats ok...
Or one day I called at 7:00 PM to let the Misses know after leaving house at 9:00 AM, I was at least 4 hours from home and 400 miles into the ride already. Her reply was if I need to get a motel so be it. Made it home by midnight and ended up at 600 miles. And all was well.

That's why I don't have a wife..haven't had that problem for almost 25 years, not that I don't like the ladies, just don't need one around all the time...went to a gun how yesterday, one of my buddies bought a gun which he gave to me to take home and put in my gun safe "so the old lady won't raise a ruckus"...something I will never understand...

Back