free website stats program My trip to the Pa.Grand Canyon | Harley Davidson Forums

My trip to the Pa.Grand Canyon

KingHeritage

Last week my wife(aka..QueenHeritage) and I spent 4 days up on Rt.6 and the Pa.Grand Canyon area.We stayed in a little town called Westfield with a friend of mine who is a retired N.J. Policeman.Man is he living the life!The roads in this part of the country are amazing.Frankly speaking,Rt.6 is just another road to the locals up there.If you ever get the chance to ride Rt.6 make sure you turn off of Rt.6 and enjoy the many state and county roads this area has to offer.Here are a couple of pics of the King and Queen (jeez I'm so vain)and the Canyon.

Attachments

• Pa.Grand Canyon 013.jpg
    Pa.Grand Canyon 013.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Pa.Grand Canyon 009.jpg
    Pa.Grand Canyon 009.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Pa.Grand Canyon 010.jpg
    Pa.Grand Canyon 010.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Pa.Grand Canyon 012.jpg
    Pa.Grand Canyon 012.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Pa.Grand Canyon 002.jpg
    Pa.Grand Canyon 002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 84
Beautiful looking country. My bucket list of places to ride is growing :D.

Glad you and the better half had a great ride.

Beautiful pictures, truly. Say, is that river in the canyon the Cattaraugus? I ask that because we flyfish for Steelhead in Pulaski, N.Y. and some of my buddies have mentioned Pennsylvania's Grand Canyon as to where the "Catt" is. Just wondering.

Agreed thats why I live rite on rt 6.

So why is this the first time I'm seeing beautiful pix of the area? Are you trying to keep this great riding country all to yourself? :D

Beautiful pictures, truly. Say, is that river in the canyon the Cattaraugus? I ask that because we flyfish for Steelhead in Pulaski, N.Y. and some of my buddies have mentioned Pennsylvania's Grand Canyon as to where the "Catt" is. Just wondering.

I'm pretty confident its Pine Creek that runs into the West Branch Susquehanna. Wellsboro is a nice town near by. The West Branch offers nice canoeing - Bob

Back