free website stats program My security system doesn't alarm | Harley Davidson Forums

My security system doesn't alarm

D.Bradfield

My 2014 ultra limited security doesn't arm, I don't even get any red light on the dash. The alarm is suppose to set when you move away from the bike with the fob. I have tried both fobs, with the same result. I purchased the bike in another state and they say if I'll bring it to them they will look at it, and that is to far. No blown fuses. I wonder if it is in service mode? Not sure how to tell without going to the dealer. Any ideas? I've searched the world wide Web and nothing.

If you have the manual,it tells you how to get it out of service mode.Have you checked the fob batteries?

If you have the manual,it tells you how to get it out of service mode.Have you checked the fob batteries?
Batteries are good. The manual says it has to be done by a Harley technician. We all know they want me to carry it in for another HD(hudred-dollars). Was hoping someone on here knew of another way.

Try setting a new pin code.System won't work if no pin code is present.
I just put in another PIN and it does the same. The system does exactly what the manual says when it is disarmed. Light illuminates for about four seconds and goes off. It never arms like it says it will in the manual. Guess I'm gonna go see the dealer.

Back