free website stats program My rebuild | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My rebuild

When ya do, PM me, I have a ton of good info that I'll share. It can be kinda overwhelming but if you take it methodically it makes the process manageable. I had to learn a lot of patience for this project.

From all your pictures it looks like a fine job!

Would you consider posting what you've learned in the "Self Help" section? A quick scan of topics covered does not include a Painting Link.

Maybe, if you post what you've learned it will inspire others to post/add to it. Then, All of us could learn more!

I'm sure it will be a tedious project, I hope you will consider it, Please?

Well Done on your project!

Cheers!
Ferrous

Last edited:
From all your pictures it looks like a fine job!

Would you consider posting what you've learned in the "Self Help" section? A quick scan of topics covered does not include a Painting Link.

Maybe, if you post what you've learned it will inspire others to post/add to it. Then, All of us could learn more!

I'm sure it will be a tedious project, I hope you will consider it, Please?

Well Done on your project!

Cheers!
Ferrous

Thanks Ferrous, I will do that. I looked for a painting section and found nothing but I think I can work it in to somewhere. It really is a very detailed type of process with a lot of variables but the essentials can be listed and give a general idea of the path to follow.

Thanks Ferrous, I will do that. I looked for a painting section and found nothing but I think I can work it in to somewhere. It really is a very detailed type of process with a lot of variables but the essentials can be listed and give a general idea of the path to follow.

There are some scratch removal,paint and sheet metal tips in the Chassis,Suspension and Front End section. Your paint process would fit in there.

Back