free website stats program My Proposed Amendments To The "Wave" Rulebook | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Proposed Amendments To The "Wave" Rulebook

It didn't! You ended your OP with "End of rant for now. Am I way off base on these two items or can I get someone to second my motion?"

It didn't appear to be just humor. You asked and I responded....

So.. Here's friendly wave...:bigsmiley23:

And again...

Why bother to have rules or amendments to rules...

Wave if you want. Or don't wave...

If you wave back, great. If not, your loss...

I have to agree with SledDog on this one, when you posted that..

"End of rant for now. Am I way off base on these two items or can I get someone to second my motion?"

It became an opinion or statement ...IMO.

Personally all this hand waving posting is a bit silly and should be at the operator/riders judgment and not "set in stone" so to speak. Wave if you wish and don't wave if you wish.

I'm going to start a movement that everyone on the HDT forum has to buy one if those little hands with the spring like gs34 said.Only I want everyone to put it on your helmet that way we can all identify other HDT members....If you dont wear a helmet you can get the optional chin strap....No more of this:newsmile096:thats soooooo yesterday,It would be GREAT....We could get the HDT logo on it and everything.:D..Think what we would all look like with our little yellow hands waving back and fro as we tool down the highway and this way nobody would be offended... .....Before you know it my idea would catch on and everybody would be wearing one ...that would be awesome wouldnt it

Please note ..the preceeding was an attempt at humor :s

I'm going to start a movement that everyone on the HDT forum has to buy one if those little hands with the spring like gs34 said.Only I want everyone to put it on your helmet that way we can all identify other HDT members....If you dont wear a helmet you can get the optional chin strap....No more of this:newsmile096:thats soooooo yesterday,It would be GREAT....We could get the HDT logo on it and everything.:D..Think what we would all look like with our little yellow hands waving back and fro as we tool down the highway and this way nobody would be offended... .....Before you know it my idea would catch on and everybody would be wearing one ...that would be awesome wouldnt it

Now that's funny! :lol

Great idea, now how many fingers wo............:D

"Think what we would all look like with our little yellow hands waving back and fro as we tool down the highway"

Hahahahaha - You've got me crying over here, Tigg. Too funny.

Well scrap that idea I went out today and had my handy dandy hand mounted on top of my helmet. Well it didn't wave side to side like I thought..The wind just pushed it backward and evey time I stopped it just slapped me in the face. :12:. I think my wife was useing it as a speed control too. Every time I started to go fast I think she was pulling back on it and letting go
I give up...you guys sort out the wave thing for yourselves...My face hurts.

Last edited:
Well scrap that idea I went out today and had my handy dandy hand mounted on top of my helmet. Well it didn't wave side to side like I thought..The wind just pushed it backward and evey time I stopped it just slapped me in the face. :12:. I think my wife was useing it as a speed control too. Every time I started to go fast I think she was pulling back on it and letting go
I give up...you guys sort out the wave thing for yourselves...My face hurts.

Now that's comedy right there......:newsmile100:

Back