free website stats program My pics so you can see what I ride | Harley Davidson Forums

My pics so you can see what I ride

Hughey79

DSCN1170.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

Nice bike hughey,yes we want more,if you dont mind please post few pics on our gallery.Thanks for the pics.

There's just something about the Super Glide that made it an instant classic. Clean, crisp and mainly motor. Nice ride, very sweet.

There's just something about the Super Glide that made it an instant classic. Clean, crisp and mainly motor. Nice ride, very sweet.

Ditto on the classic , I like spoke wheels,does any one remember that factory mags once cost more than spokes :dknow

It had mags on it when I was buying it. However I had my salesman switch them out because I just didnt care for them. I am tore between staying with the size of the front wheel or go to a 21 inch.
I love the bike. Only had a few major issues with it so far. Just not sure if I am ever satisfied with it looks and performance wise.

Stay with the 19", You'll be glad you did. I went from a 21 to a 19 on a FXDWG and the ride and handling was much better.

Back