free website stats program My Perfect Job | Harley Davidson Forums

My Perfect Job

Dr.Evil

Have you heard that the government will pay money for farmers not to plant their fields? That’s the job for me “Not Farming” I get up at the crack of noon, go outside, make sure nothings growing, and go ride.

My brother-in-law does that very well. Paid to plant grass, paid not to plant so his harvest doesn't cause to big of a surplus in certain crops. Has crop insurance so if it fails or doesn't produce as expected he's covered. Buys new 100,000 dollar tractors every other year, air conditioners, gps, tv, satelite radio, adjustable arm rest seats so he doen't work too hard.

Have you heard that the government will pay money for farmers not to plant their fields? That’s the job for me “Not Farming” I get up at the crack of noon, go outside, make sure nothings growing, and go ride.

Dr. Evil...you are so bad...no need for a ""Laser"" to take over the world...:roflWhat is Mini-Me doing with all your success?:bigsmiley6:

I want this job as well... but if we all go into not-farming won't there be a glut of non-farmers and push the wages down?

And not to get political, but will illegal aliens (from any nation, not just Mexico) not-farm for cheaper than American non-farmers?

I want this job as well... but if we all go into not-farming won't there be a glut of non-farmers and push the wages down?

And not to get political, but will illegal aliens (from any nation, not just Mexico) not-farm for cheaper than American non-farmers?

When we get too lazy to go out and make sure nothing is growing, someone will have to do it. :s

Back