free website stats program My other ride | Harley Davidson Forums

My other ride

mat 60

Are you guys are with me on waiting for the snow ?...I hope we get lots of it.:)

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0116.jpg
    Scan_Pic0116.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 59
I am with Smartguy No and double NO!!!!!
WAP.gif

Bite your tongue Mat!!....After 33 years of plowing roads, I don't care if I see another snowflake! ( altho it is snowing as I speak! ) People with sleds around here. are waiting for a good winter. We haven't had one in a few years....which is a good thing....made my last year of plowing a heck of a lot easier!

BRIAN

Great looking ride Mat. You can have my share of the white stuff!!!!!

Mat, you can have every flake of snow that falls in central Jersey. But, looking at your ride, I can understand your excitement....Enjoy!

Not waiting for the white junk.. it's here already:s:s. We got about 8" over the weekend which isn't too bad considering some parts of the province got upwards of 26".
Gave my snowblower a good workout once I got my temper-mental old Craftsman garden tractor that runs it to start.. the stubborn old beast.

Enjoy that Ski-doo once you finally get some.:cheers

Sorry Matt, I don't get along well in the cold. Just don't like the snow very much.

It was 44 when I got home tonight, that's about my limit.

Besides, it looks like a good/fast way for me to get into trouble, I don't need anymore of that.

You have a good time, ride safe!

Cheers!
Ferrous

Back