My New Trike

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Jack Klarich, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Guest

@017 Freewheeler.jpg Here it is the day I bought it, Labor day. RJ and I are going to re stud my heat shields with Blue Sapphire, same for the windshield insert, I have the RoadKing Size windshield now. We are talking about Saphire Blue ghost flames on the front sides of the rear fenders. I kept my Touring seat and windshield bag, changed the transmission fluid to BelRay Gear Saver, it is RED unlike Redline which is pink, Redline has to be ordered and costs $5.00 more, maybe next time. Bye Bye Now

Blue Wide Glide and gator508 like this.
  2. joel

joel Junior Member

Congrats, Very nice looking ride.
    Do you put on a back rest for long rides?
    Someday I may be on one but I'm holding out as long as possible.

Jack Klarich likes this.
  3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Guest

Yes it is detachable, It looks like this, a button on the chrome pieces, the upright with pad comes off and fits in the trunk
    [​IMG]

4. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Sweet looking ride Jack. I'm happy for you. Who's that fine looking gentle man standing behind it? ;);)

5. gator508

gator508 Well-Known Member

Wow, did I ever miss something, I thought it was the red one! I like the grey better, very sweet looking Jack!

6. Blue Wide Glide

Blue Wide Glide Junior Member

Looking Good Jack.

7. Widowson

Widowson Member

Congrats and good luck! Please keep us posted on your upgrades they sound sweet.

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Guest

Thanks, Sept 30th after my Physical I am headed to RJ in NC to change the studs to Sapphire Blue, job done, I will post pics from NC