free website stats program My New Sporty :) Thanks Santa! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My New Sporty :) Thanks Santa!

Thank you!
It's nice to be re-assured that it was a good deal:)
Being in the Job situation I'm in, even tho I did my homework figuring out the value of the bike etc it sure feels good to get a confirmation that the transaction was in my favor...
Plus like I said, I would have been really happy if got 2.5K for my old car.

Sweet bike & great deal...especially in the fun & MPG dept!!! Good luck w/the job hunt & wishing you a great New Year!

Sweet bike & great deal...especially in the fun & MPG dept!!! Good luck w/the job hunt & wishing you a great New Year!

Definitively lucking forward to some sunny days so I can star having fun:)
Happy. New Year to you & to everyone in here!

I'd say you did great in that deal. Nice bike and consider it as an investment. You can easily enjoy it for a while and in the end still get the 2.5K you wanted for the car anyway..... You can't however put a price on the mental therapy that you'll now enjoy.

Happy New Year indeed:D

I actually sleep at night ...pretty happy!
I didn't chased him for the bike he was the one with the car needs :)

Happy new Year guys!

your making out good bud with your bike deals....wish i had your luck :D

Yes! I feel pretty Lucky :)
2012 was good to me in the bike department ...I went from never owning an HD before.. to getting 3 ...the First one I sold it during the summer in need of cash and now I have my 88 "basket case" that isn't that anymore cuz it's almost street worthy and my latest 1200 I got around Xmas.

Back