free website stats program My new cat Jack | Harley Davidson Forums

My new cat Jack

Better get him or her a buddy so the can entertain each other.

Or you can do what my wife "Kat" did and bring home 5.

Oh no...My wife came home with this kitten with a mustache and on top of that its a girl...:)..It took 3 weeks to name hur and the best we could do is flicka...I got to say shes a pain but shes growing on us..I no I said hur name is jack because jack loves cats..:laugh

So he's your avatar now? You shoulda posted up a larger pic of Jack the cat and keep the Fat Boy avatar.

My wife is a cat person so I had to slowly learn how to live with cats in the house. We had all kinds of pets as kids but they were always outside, except my Mom's chiwawa.

But after I got married over 31yrs ago I have learned to love (and loose) several cats as part of our family. The cats live in the house since where we live there are a lot of big Redneck type dogs and it ain't too safe for cats outside.

My favorite was one named Felix, which we had for 15yrs till he died of kidney disease. He was my little buddy. We only have two cats left. Over the years 2 dogs and 4 cats had died. One day I was buying groceries and I was putting a lot of Cat Treat packs in my buggy. I noticed 'another old guy' watching me, so I looked back at him.

He said ' Got a lot of cats do ya ? ' I laughed and said no only two. He said I'd get rid of two cats that ate that much. I laughed even louder and said ' my wife would get rid of me first '.

Congratulations on your new Jack.

Back