free website stats program My New 09 EGC | Harley Davidson Forums

My New 09 EGC

walt5162

I know the fence needs fixed...... Hopefully the pics come through.

Attachments

• With TP I.jpg
    With TP I.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 102
  • With TP.jpg
    With TP.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Without TP.jpg
    Without TP.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 103
I know the fence needs fixed......

Beautiful new ride Walt, I know you will enjoy it.

As for the fence, I had to go back and look again, I was too busy admiring your new ride the first look.

I like the detachable tour-pac. I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Yours is the second picture I've seem with it removed and it confirmed that I like the look. I had photo-shopped my tour-pac off but actual pictures give a much better idea. Now I just need to get the kit ordered.

Congratulations again. Ride safe.

Buddybr
:USA

Last edited:
Walt, you bad boy :D You went and stole my color scheme! :) haha I too had the removal TP kit included. Darn good choice of color I'd say:D Enjoy the season ~ it's just startin' up, isn't it?!:shock Enjoy for sure, your new scooter!:D :42:

Attachments

• 031309_Scoot (12).jpg
    031309_Scoot (12).jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 21
I like that color. Enjoy it. As far as the fence, don't worry about it, you obviously have your priority's right! :s

Great looking bike...now your really ready to get out and stretch her legs. Blue is a nice color. As for the fence, glad no one looked at mine...easier to spell bugs than get rid of them termites...a real problem in Southern California, where every fence seems to rest on the ground...

Greatlooking bike Walt.Now aren't you glad you didn't go with the solid black ultra?:D

Back