free website stats program My Magic Green Hat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Magic Green Hat

Here's an odd observation.

The logo on your hat is written in English. By your findings, illegal aliens must be able to read and understand it.

And yet when you walk through a mall you can hear every language and dialect on the planet.

I wonder why that is...

Here's an odd observation.

The logo on your hat is written in English. By your findings, illegal aliens must be able to read and understand it.

And yet when you walk through a mall you can hear every language and dialect on the planet.

I wonder why that is...

Now you know we can't get into political here or it's gonna get closed or deleted. But to stay generic, think of it this way. If you and your wife traveled to Spain and you both also spoke some spanish. What lanquage would you and your wife converse with each other at the mall. Comprendo ?

Oh, I'm not making a political statement, just an observation.

In fact, I found this thread a nice touch of humor. I'm new here, and most people don't know that my first inclination when faced with an item is to make a toy out of it. When I'm upset, there's no confusion.

Here's another one of those "toy" thoughts.

Now that you've told your story on the world-wide web, what if you've started a trend? Like hula hoops, or Bieber haircuts. What if I go out for coffee and notice an entire sea of gimmee hats, all professing to be Border Agents?

Will I be crushed by a stampede of motivated people fleeing the area?:bigsmiley24:

Oh, I'm not making a political statement, just an observation.

In fact, I found this thread a nice touch of humor. I'm new here, and most people don't know that my first inclination when faced with an item is to make a toy out of it. When I'm upset, there's no confusion.

Here's another one of those "toy" thoughts.

Now that you've told your story on the world-wide web, what if you've started a trend? Like hula hoops, or Bieber haircuts. What if I go out for coffee and notice an entire sea of gimmee hats, all professing to be Border Agents?

Will I be crushed by a stampede of motivated people fleeing the area?:bigsmiley24:

That's an interesting conjecture. First off I believe wearing my Magic Green Hat is illegal (unless I get a green card :lolrolling). So I would imagine counterfeit production of them would also be illegal (which seems a popular status nowdays :lolrolling) unless of course I get enough of 'my' status quo into legislative positions :small3d018: and then possibly the caps could be produced. So then given that, if they were a big success in sales, then yes their 'original' effect would dilute back down to the current, no hat 'nothing' effect. :lolrolling :cheers

LOL. Well, there is such a thing as "the halo zone." For some reason I've seen both local police and State Troopers at every median strip and speed trap we have. It changed my mindset (well, as much as is possible at my age.) Might happen with these green caps.

Then, I do feel that wearing something marked for the police is counter intuitive for me...:lolrolling

Back