free website stats program My Magic Green Hat | Harley Davidson Forums

My Magic Green Hat

R_W_B

My Magic Green Hat

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

But...don't try it at McDonald's. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order!

Scroll down for a pic of my Magic Green hat.

1657382-T800600.jpg

LOL. I can see your point, if only done in humor.

I am not in law enforcement, so wearing the hat would be ill advised for me. I would not see a problem with addition of a patch that reads "I support the" to be sewn above their logo.

I do, in fact, support the idea of secure borders.

Yes R_W_B, having been a visitor to your country 3 times now, and twice being made to feel really uncomfortable and unwelcome in your country by your border "protectors" at LA and JFK Airports, I can assure you, they were wearing the exact magic green cap you wear.
Last year was the first time a young customs man at the San Francisco Airport said, with a big smile, "welcome to the United States" and that small gesture set the tone for the beginning of six wonderful weeks touring the US and Canada.:USA :CANADA

Back