free website stats program My Home Area | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Home Area

Aye we have 1 snow season started very early this year and three rainy seasons only difference in the rainy seasons is the temperature gets into double figures in the summer one

Brian

The snow looks exactly the same here in Canada, imagine that. What's the temp outside today Brian? Here it's warmed up to -9C or 15F.

We are hovering around the 0 c plus or minus 1 degree or so so not too cold however fair old breeze coming off the north sea so feels like -6 and we are expecting up to another 18" overnight temperature dropping to -15 this is not normal weather for here we often get a wee bit of snow but i am so close to the sea that the salt in the air keeps it melting but go 3 miles inland thats where the snow usually is but it is everywhere

Brian

nice Christmas photos, but one of the reasons i left Canada..i love to look at the snow just hate being in it anymore. hurts the old bones

love the pictures.wife and i are going to start saving we want to go to europe atleast 1 time in our life.Scotland is top of list 2nd is Spain 3rd Italy.

love the pictures.wife and i are going to start saving we want to go to europe atleast 1 time in our life.Scotland is top of list 2nd is Spain 3rd Italy.

If you do get this far you will be welcome here

Brian

Back