free website stats program My Home Area | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Home Area

Fin, do you partake of Scotlands primary adult beverage export?

A couple of friends and I have been talking about taking an extended bike vacation and touring. We appreciate a good single malt and have talked about doing a distillery tour :D

I used to when younger but i did get at times aggressive and got a bad hangover so i stay away from all hard drinks now

Brian

I had a look for some photos that i knew i had and found these as they are dated you can see they were taken a while ago the first is looking up the hill from the house and the second looking from the top into town

Brian

Attachments

• P0000013.JPG
    P0000013.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 42
  • P0000017.JPG
    P0000017.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 41
I had a look for some photos that i knew i had and found these as they are dated you can see they were taken a while ago the first is looking up the hill from the house and the second looking from the top into town

Brian

:newsmile070:Holy cow, never thought Scotland got snow like that...:small3d014:

During the past winter it was the coldest on record and we had snow laying from mid DEC through to mid Feb and more heavy snow at the end of march and beginning of April
ski slopes were open till into June
so we can get a fair bit of snow but normally it only stays for a few days this close to the coast the salt in the air helps to keep it away

Brian

Back