free website stats program My Home Area | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Home Area

beautiful!! My favorites were the first 2 in the second batch but that rainbow shot is awesome. :SCOTLAND Ahhh some of that blood runs through these vains. :p

Beautiful and as others have said, Thanks for sharing.

After just spending 30 minutes to travel less than 10 miles for morning commute to work I can't help but think how peaceful and quiet your area must be.

Want a "house guest" for a couple of weeks????? :D

Lovey pictures Brian. We encounted this monster while touring through your beautiful country in 2003. I found the bike featured on the net somewhere, it's very well known in Scotland. I've forgotten where on the net, but I think the bike was called "Bullitproof"

Scottishharley001.jpg

Scottishharley.jpg

Beautiful country! I got to spend a three day weekend in the Edinburg/Stirling area a few years back when the company I worked for had me on a project in the UK. I really wanted to go further north but didn't have the time. The wife and I hope to make a trip back there someday.

Thanks for all the replies I'm a wee bit off the beaten track here being on the moray firth sort of half way between Aberdeen and Inverness about the only thing of interest in this area is the castles lots of ruined ones and the distilleries
But if anyone is ever passing they will be welcome here

Brian

Back