free website stats program my HI TECH DEUCE vs new BREAKOUT CVO PRO_STREET | Harley Davidson Forums

my HI TECH DEUCE vs new BREAKOUT CVO PRO_STREET

mchiti1

Hi at all,
I have a question for you. Look at this photo about new CVO breakout pro-street.

I think it's a little too similar to my 16 yo old Deuce ! It is from the year 2000 that my bike is with this style with numerous publications in magazines around the world!

other photos here: https://it.pinterest.com/deuce2000/hi-tech-deuce/

Attachments

• ridotta_BreakOut vs Deuce.jpg
    ridotta_BreakOut vs Deuce.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 27
  • Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    642.1 KB · Views: 25
I still like the lines on a Deuce. ;) Still my favorite look on a bike. :D My only issue with it was having the capacity to carry 3 seasons worth of riding gear in the spring and fall temperature variations of the Ohio weather. ;)

You have one very nice steed. That swing arm is amazing.;)
Why would Harley take such a cool looking bike and make it look like a deuce is beyond me. Maybe the geometry of the breakout do to liable can not constitute the powerhouse of the CVO. Or maybe there is a stock pile of extra deuce parts that needs used up to end up with a larger profit margin.

I too like the looks of a Deuce. Great looking bike! The one thing that is a knock for me is that most of the acc. have to be for the Deuce.

Back