free website stats program My first project! | Harley Davidson Forums

My first project!

Safehaven

Just wanted to share that this weekend I've completed my first self installed mod!

Installed a laydown lisence plate holder. Pretty basic stuff I guess, but I'm happy with the way it turned out!

pics soon.

Just wanted to share that this weekend I've completed my first self installed mod!

Installed a laydown lisence plate holder. Pretty basic stuff I guess, but I'm happy with the way it turned out!

pics soon.

Thats the beginning and you will want more.
Pics would be good

Cheers

Starting off on the "personalizing" trail is a very good thing...the crazy stuff will happen later...:newsmile093:

pics soon.

Welcome to the journey that has NO end!!

TQ

Indeed welcome, and the journey never ends from this point lol I started with installing foot pegs on my crash bars ..and I've installed chrome Calipers , chrome started,chrome inner primary...a fairing..led lights etc... so ya see once it starts it don't stop till ya run out of parts, are money which ever comes first lol :D

I am also new to this and have been customizing my bike quite a bit. I have never been a car guy who likes to work on mechanical things but I am really getting into this bike and enjoy doing all the work myself. I agree that it is as much fun working on it as riding it. Keep on riding and having fun!

It never ends and gives a great fealing to do it yourself

Ahhh, the first of many more to come. Great job & keep enjoying b/c the satisfaction grows w/every update.

Back