free website stats program My First Harley | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My First Harley

I agree, I also have a Ultra Classic and love it more than the wife... even though she`s always on the back.

I have been riding Honda Goldwings for several years when a friend with a FLH convinced me to try a new Harley. I have had Friends in the 70's and Early 80's that owned Harleys or (F.O.R.D.'s) thier experiences closed the door for me ever wanting a Harley. This year I took the plunge and Bought my First harley a new Ultra Classic,I've put 20,000 kms on it this Summer and I love It.This bike is much more comfortable to Ride than any of my Goldwings.

Should have Done this sooner.
Welcome to the forum siitman, and we're glad you're enjoyin the new ride.

I agree, I also have a Ultra Classic and love it more than the wife... even though she`s always on the back.

Hope that was just a minor lapse in your windows operating system...there Tubguy...might want to consider a "reboot" but do use one without steel toe...:newsmile100: Or be prepared anyway if that special someone does not have a sense of humor, yikes!

Last edited:
People ask me whats it like owning a Harley and I just tell them if I could explain it, they would not understand any way.
Congratulations on your first Harley.

Welcome to the forum siitman, and lifestyle... Nice choice on bike, you will get many many years of awesome riding (and looking real good) on your Ultra, and yes you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!! BTW, looking forward to seeing some pics of your new ride... Enjoy the ride and lifestyle!!!:D

Congrats on the new scoot & welcome to the forum. This is why I never listen to my friends - they sometimes can give bad advice...;)

What I am saying is that I love the bike more than my wife loves the bike. Yaaaah that's it, that's what I ment.... :34:

I also made the switch from a goldwing,I like everything about the bike but the power.I will have to do something about that.The ultra limited should have more power out of the box for what they cost.

Back