free website stats program My first Harley | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My first Harley

Just got back home yesterday. We had a really fun trip. We visited my brother in Georgia, then some friends in Nashville and my Niece in Hannibal MO. Everything went great but I think we are going to take for awhile.

Glad everything went well, how did the wife do? better yet how did she like the ride? Heritage is a nice ride. Good luck and keep the Rubber side down.

Good luck w/your trip - sounds like fun in many ways. Just ease back into riding...maybe take a few solo test rides before loading-up for the long run. Definitely good to stop & stretch frequently & soak in the sights. Could look into getting a GPS down there to ensure you route in the direction you want. Ride safe & post some pics when you get 'er home.

Glad everything went well, how did the wife do? better yet how did she like the ride? Heritage is a nice ride. Good luck and keep the Rubber side down.

The wife did real well. She really likes the bike. I have to say I'm suprised at how much power it has. The last bike I had was a Ninja and I was expecting this one to seem doggy. With the SE 103 big bore kit it really takes off when you roll the throttle. I think I'm stuck on this one.

GOOD, welcome to the wonderful world of HD and u know that means every time u go to the Stealer you have to spend at least 100.00 dollars LOL, glad u made it home and enjoy the new bike:D

Back