My final decision has been made on Exhaust

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by wvbiker26187, Feb 20, 2008.

1. wvbiker26187

wvbiker26187 Member

Well after all the looking and listening I am going with The D&D FATCAT pipe on my Road Glide. I think i will get great performance out of it and i am going with the Thunder Max.This has taken me close to 3 months and i am done lookin:bigsmiley30:
    What do you think of this Gliderand also thanks for all the help you have gave me on here. I know the TMax is high priced but i like the Auto tune.... Is there any other Auto tunes available. Thanks in Advance

2. wvbiker26187

wvbiker26187 Member

Well after further looking they dont have the fly by wire unit made yet so im back to waiting

3. wvbiker26187

wvbiker26187 Member

Now Smitty this has been hard enough :D i have really looked at them rineharts and heck ill probably change my mind again anyway. I really do like the sound of the fatcat.

4. Ozoneman

Ozoneman Active Member

I haven't listened to many pipes since I'm new at this, but I was wondering if you have heard the Sampson ovals? That is what came on my bike and I like the sound of them.

5. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Smitty,
    I have the Rineharts and love them!
    A buddy put them on his R/K S/E and man they sounded great. :s
    That helped me make my choice, they sound good at cruise speed but when you twist the throttle they come to life!

6. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

I just back off the throttle when they roll by:s there has been a few that gave me a smile:D
    I ride with several "law" enforcement riders and as long as you respect the rodes, they are cool about it.:s
    But they really sound GREAT!!
    Thank your service Smitty!!!!

7. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

I think/Know you are correct! it's a shame...when you think about it,i can think of many,many more things that need attention in this world!
    But i have one question? whats that white stuff in the photo in the back round? :D
    Nice lookin ride too!

8. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

We had about 5 inches this year which is ALOT for Georgia! I can smell spring around the corner or (tomorrow)! :D
    Nice looking F/boy. They/You must be gettin cabnin fever?

9. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Here is a pic of the RineHarts i put on.
    ERRRRR it did not take!!!
    try again....

10. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Welll.....did it work?
    Nope.....
    I am A (#$%) you know what....