free website stats program My Fat Bob mods finally completed today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Fat Bob mods finally completed today

Hey Bob, very nice! I have a question, were did you find the slip-ons? I am wanting a little more rumble out of my Fat Bob. So I was wondering were you got them? And do they really sound good? Thanks, Fuzz

Fuzzman, my Rush slipons came from powersportsuperstore.com and as I think I mentioned, they were $250 shipped. Yes they really sound good, make that great!! I initially had the 1.75" on order but at the last minute after finally getting to hear a set of 2" on a sporty just by chance, I immidiately called and changed my order to the 2". I sure am glad I did that too. They aren't obnoxious but they will turn some heads. I found out at the last minute just what a deeper sound the 2" would give over the 1.75". Of course so much of sound and volume in the exhaust note is personal preference but if you're looking for some more noise and a deeper "Harley" sound like I was, I wouldn't hestitate in saying you will not be disappointed. Hope this helps nad sorry it took some time getting back to ya.

One more thing Fuzz, I don't know where you're at, but if in Fla I will be at Leesburg Bike Fest next Fri if you wanna check out the bike and hear 'em.

Thanks FB, I'm in Idaho were the weather is crap! I would love to be in Florida, so I could get some riding in. Thanks for all the info. And be safe. Fuzz

Back