free website stats program My Dynabeads experiance | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Dynabeads experiance

I give the tire a short blast of air before I use the pressure gauge. This will blow any beads that might be in the valve stem back into the tire. You would only check the air at a location where you had air available anyway.

Just a question,,, what did the dyna beads look like after running them for that duration?? Were they still the same size or did they start to grind themselves down?? Ive been kicking this idea back a forth on using the dyna beads. But have heard pros and cons,, I guess just like anything else. Thanks

They looked the same. Didn't seem to be any "dust" mixed with them and the inside of the tire looked fine also. No wear from them rolling around.

I have also heard some complaints of the beads going every where when you remove the tire. Not a one hit the floor. All of them stayed in the tire.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Redfish-Joe.. I have my own tire changer, I think Im going to giver them a try on in the near future...Tim

Back