free website stats program My Deuce | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Deuce

Thanks for the comps gents. The bike came out better than I thought it would.

Nice! So what are the newest additions?
Me and my brother added the Heartland EZ-Deuce 200, Atitude Paint did the tins and new Carlini handlebars

Whoa, what size tire do you have out back...? That is an awesome looking ride!!!
The rear tire is an AVON COBRA 200/55 18

Picture_0015-1.jpg

I must agree, that is one sharp deuce. I only know of one I like better & she is in my garage.....:) But that opinion may be somewhat biased. But seriously, that is some awesome work.

The Deuce is probably one of the best looking bikes HD ever made (next to the RK of course). No, just kidding, that is one cool looking ride.

Just wondering, where does the name Deuce come from?

Here ya go. :D I need to get some updated photos up. :s I do love the deuce, but as soon as I find the road king that talks to me, I'll have to move on up. :) But, as for now, I'm very happy with the deuce.

HarleyPixSept08016.jpg

I can't compete with yours in the cool factor, you have really set yours up nice. But mine makes me smile. :D Besides, I like them all just because the deuce is a great looking bike.

Boogieman, awesome looking ride, kinda looks like a burly street fighter ready to rumble.

Joy, your bike looks mighty fine just the way it is...plenty of cool factor there with vanilla and orange sherbet is a tasty combination to be sure...

Boogieman...Thanks for the update on what you have done on the bike. That is the Best looking Deuce I have ever seen! Talk about clean!

Back