free website stats program My birthday present to me | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My birthday present to me

Lucky Man.......... My uncle had a Vespa scooter when I was 8, I thought he was a geek, then he bought a Turquiose Dressed out FLH, I thought he was the coolest guy in the world. Happy B-day to ya!
PS, I think the stock FLH'S had the turned out balony cut muffs, I can remeber that because my uncle turned his down........he called em "Street Sweepers". He'd come roaring up our dirt driveway and (self edit) my mom off cuz the dust he'd stir up would get on her freshly hung laundry.

Last edited by a moderator:
TourGlider, I restored a 75 about 5 years ago that I bought off e-bay. Spent 6 months getting it the way I wanted it. Everything out of the frame except the motor/trans. traded it for a 2003 Sportster. You are right...they could be trouble heads...mine would puke oil from the breather at stops and my wife wouldn't ride it because it speckeld her top with oil........Wish I still owned it...LOL

Well I just want to say Happy BD Tourglider!!! Be safe and have fun with your new (old) bike - get it all fixed up and running soon.

Bill

Back