free website stats program My bike build..in progress | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My bike build..in progress

Looks like the start of something really good...probably the hardest thing about this build is screaming WWAAHHOOOO at the top of your lungs :newsmile075:when you have a smile from ear to ear with the wind in your face!!! :D Congratulations and a very nice ride.

Last edited:
Took the first, and second, and third ride on her today, between rain storms.......man I am in LOVE!!!!

Well been over a year an the bike ia running great... Constantly making a few changes here and there but that is just what happens when I have a boring, rainy day off

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307412940.967527.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307412940.967527.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 34
Well been over a year an the bike ia running great... Constantly making a few changes here and there but that is just what happens when I have a boring, rainy day off

Your video in Post #10 link is broken...can you post a new one showing your bike as it is now...really would like to see what you have done since then!! :D

New chrome belt primary cover.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309020999.556469.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309020999.556469.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
looks great...guess i was to slow to catch the video though....what seat do you have on it? and is it comfy?
i have a 98 and just purchased a 96 and am looking for a solo seat.

Back