free website stats program My baby's three looks | Harley Davidson Forums

My baby's three looks

FLIPBEL

I finally completed my project. I wanted to be able to have three different looks and applications on my 2009 EGC. After penny pinching here and there and $620.00 later (including the in fairing antenna) I am done. I placed a video on youtube for those how might want to go the same route but would like to see how it looks before investing any money.

YouTube - HARLEY DAVIDSON THREE LOOKS

Nothing like being diversified. Nice work Flipbel. Based on what I know others paid, I really like the total cost.

Great job. Looks very nice. And to have 3 different bikes in one. Right On.

Nice, and for the price...unbeatable! In some ways I like the convertible idea...

But a single Sportster minimalist type bike as my daily driver...I had to compromise so I would not have to adapt and still somehow come out short if I arrive at the destination and suddenly my needs change, so mine is 1/2 way in between.

Nice work. I am working along same lines for my Roadking. I have the (roadking) windshield, backrest, luggage rack and touring seat for when the wife comes along and or we are going on more then a 4 hour trip. Then I remove the windshield, low profile seat and remove backrest and luggage rack for that old school stripped flh look. I would like to put on extended bags, a fender cover to give it that street sweeper look and also buy or make a removable batwing fairing with painted inner so I can have the best of both worlds. With touring parts and without is a world of difference in how bike feels and "seems" to handle? Again nice work and great idea. :worthy

Back