My baby's three looks

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by FLIPBEL, Nov 16, 2010.

1. FLIPBEL

FLIPBEL Member

I finally completed my project. I wanted to be able to have three different looks and applications on my 2009 EGC. After penny pinching here and there and $620.00 later (including the in fairing antenna) I am done. I placed a video on youtube for those how might want to go the same route but would like to see how it looks before investing any money.

YouTube - HARLEY DAVIDSON THREE LOOKS

2. trvlr

trvlr Junior Member

purdy....all three of 'em :D

3. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Nothing like being diversified. Nice work Flipbel. Based on what I know others paid, I really like the total cost.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Great job. Looks very nice. And to have 3 different bikes in one. Right On.

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

HMMM, convertible I like:s

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Nice, and for the price...unbeatable! In some ways I like the convertible idea...

But a single Sportster minimalist type bike as my daily driver...I had to compromise so I would not have to adapt and still somehow come out short if I arrive at the destination and suddenly my needs change, so mine is 1/2 way in between.

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I'd say you have the perfect "all around" touring bike. Great job!

8. Trek

Trek Junior Member

Looks great. Does it handle or ride any different in its three forms?

9. FLIPBEL

FLIPBEL Member

It rides lighter and you can hear your pipes a little louder without the tour pack.

10. CalgaryBikeBum

CalgaryBikeBum Active Member

Nice work. I am working along same lines for my Roadking. I have the (roadking) windshield, backrest, luggage rack and touring seat for when the wife comes along and or we are going on more then a 4 hour trip. Then I remove the windshield, low profile seat and remove backrest and luggage rack for that old school stripped flh look. I would like to put on extended bags, a fender cover to give it that street sweeper look and also buy or make a removable batwing fairing with painted inner so I can have the best of both worlds. With touring parts and without is a world of difference in how bike feels and "seems" to handle? Again nice work and great idea. :worthy