free website stats program My attempt at buying a new Harley Davidson | Harley Davidson Forums

My attempt at buying a new Harley Davidson

HOLY DIVER

So I get to the dealer at 3:45pm talk a bit decide today is the day to pull the trigger and buy a new bike. We talk fill out thr credit app everything comes back good to go,service dept goes and gets the bike off the sales floor and puts a sold tag on it........I'm looking outside at how nice the weather is and I can't wait to ride my brand new bike home(I've never bought a Harley brand new) then I notice the sales guy going to get help.....I look and there are 4 people in the office all looking at the computer. They stay in there a good 45 min then 2 of them come out shaking there head...............the stupid printer that prints those long yellow form won't work they tried and tried but I gave up at 8:30pm and came home lol what luck!guess I'll try to buy it again tomorrow .....
WAP.gif

I can relate to how you feel. When I ordered my bike shipment was delayed three weeks in a row.
BTW congats on the new ride. Don't forget the pics.!

Sounds like something up the chain from water boarding! Hang in there and congrats on the new machine!

Sometimes the world can be a wee bit difficult to us but persistence usually overcomes most hurdles
I hope it works out ok on the next attempt to get new bike
Perhaps dealer needs a good printer engineer

Brian

congrats, did you get ESP? The waiting is the hardest part, I remember back in the 90s being on waiting lists twice the wait bout killed me + the money down

Congrats on the new ride and enjoy. If it were me I'd try to at least get a T shirt out of the debacle for your time and effort. SOme things are beyond one;s control, but a printer?

Got my bike today!!!!!! Amber Whiskey Softail Fatboy. Man oh man does it ride good that 103B engine is sweet. Runs a touch hot in my opinion guess that's due to the factory lean settings. But overall I'm thrilled with the way it rides!
WAP.gif

Back