My apology

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Thundermug, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Thundermug

Thundermug Member

I'd like to apologize if one of my replies offended anyone last week. It was not intended to be a post that was flaming anyone and I was surprised at a warning I received.
    I will make an honest attempt not to do that again, but sometimes not everyone can be as PC as others, but I will make an attempt.

Once again my apologies to anyone who may have been offended.

2. glazier

glazier Junior Member

I was extremely offended. I think you should buy me lunch and several beers :D
    (just kidding. one beer will suffice) :lero

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:s Good to see u back, we all make mistakes, it takes a BIG person to admit it and move on:s

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome back, and thank you for this post. Almost all of us have slipped up at least once. It's the attitude moving forward from that event that makes this the best Harley forum on the internet!

5. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Due to the world wide nature of this site on occasion words that are ok in your use of English may be offencive to others and it takes a wee bit of time and at times some thought on which words to use to convey your message without the chance of causing offence
    We all at times make errors and a sincere and open apology is appreciated and always the best way forward
    Thanks

Brian

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

plus one on these two comments....we are only Human...at least i think we are, are we..:D

7. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

No worries mate.

8. YnotBiker

YnotBiker Active Member

Accepted-- just don't do it again. :s I'm glad you are becoming more aware of how others might react to you. Just keep it positive.

9. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Good to see you back! I think most of us have been where you were. Where were you (just kidding).:small3d017: