free website stats program My apologies | Harley Davidson Forums

My apologies

mrgarlic

My mistake, I just went back to the home page and looked closer. "justanswer" is an advertisor on this site. I just need to be careful where I post my questions. 'In my opinion" to pay for questions on this site is misleading. I see that one of my posts is missing? Is this a touchy subject?

Did you read the rules? Most subjects are allowed, but we do have certain things that are spelled out in the rules section. Glad your here and hope you enjoy the site. I have found that it is easy to find answers to most HD/VTwin questions. Stop in at the self help site to see the amount of info. stored there.

Welcome mrgarlic (any chance you live near Gilroy, CA?). No charges here. The price of admission is only a desire to share info. and a zero tolerance for language or bad manners. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

The fee imposed maybe due to search engine. Through Google or Yahoo no such thing.
As to posts not increasing there are some areas of forum like new members that when you post your number does not increase. If you post on a thread that is not appropriate and thread or posts are removed the number of posts will decrease.

Back