free website stats program My Age rears up and hits me again | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

My Age rears up and hits me again

If you had it on your fingers when you were takin a smoke break, you'll remember. It cured that "four finger, $10 bag of Mexican" sore throat.

Last edited:
Musta been 3 very small dinos...to be in a tree...here is an oxymoron, was there a forth one to observe them there to "coin" that expression?:small3d031:

Just in case you didn't catch my drift...3 on the tree refers to a 3 speed column shift.As for the dinos...I was referring to my age..I'm old!

I'm 51 and I remember that stuff very well. Been riding Hogs for some 35 years . It's great to see some of the old stuff. There's a place not to far from here called Pan Head City in Rome Ga. that is full of that kind of stuff.

I'm 51 and I remember that stuff very well. Been riding Hogs for some 35 years . It's great to see some of the old stuff. There's a place not to far from here called Pan Head City in Rome Ga. that is full of that kind of stuff.

I remember when I was 51 also, that was some 52 years ago and vehicles were a little different.:D

Just remember being old does not mean we can't look good...especially when moving fast on our Harleys...:newsmile071:

We all walked nye on 5 miles to and from skool evryday wit no shews.....in the sno. You youngins got it too ezy now dazs, we had it tuff Ima tellin ya, be thankfl for what you got......Oh sorry, I was channeling my Father.LOLOLOL....I took my driving test with three on the tree and I parrarel parked it, no power steering....a Chevy station wagon. Things have come a long way, like this shiny box I sit in front of. Everyone have a good time ridin this Summer!

Back