free website stats program my 2010 to do list | Harley Davidson Forums

my 2010 to do list

NickS

Finally getting started on my mods. Changing to Cyclesmith 13.5 w/ 2" risers. Also swapping the Thunderheaders for Samson True Dual system. Digital gauges in the fairing. All new cables w/ Internal wiring. Heres what I've got done so far. More pics to come.

downsized_0306002122.jpg

downsized_0307001453.jpg

a good friend of mine and I spent most of last winter putting that together. Its a SMW kit bike. I'll post some pics and specs.

downsized_0306002122.jpg

When I saw this thread, thought I was not going to post anything, after all I can only wish I had a NEW 2010 to have a to do list LOL.

But like Hobbit, I did get distracted by that trick piece of iron parked out back...what is an SMW Kit bike?

Southern Motorcycle Works. Its their Godfather series. We upgraded to the ultima 127", 6-speed tranny, 46 Degrees of Rake NEGATIVE 2" Downtube Stretch and 5" BB Stretch, Arched Bottom 4.5" Stetched Gas Tank. When you order the bike it come truck freight on two huge pallets. I haven't had that much fun opening boxes since I was a little kid!:D This pic is of it almost done and the only one on my cell phone. I'll see what I got on my computer at home later.
downsized_05130908231.jpg

Is that a bat wing like off a Street Glide you put on? My wife saw it and thought she might like it on her Deluxe. Hard to mount?

Is that a bat wing like off a Street Glide you put on? My wife saw it and thought she might like it on her Deluxe. Hard to mount?

Dragonfly Concepts. Easy to mount. More permanent than most. Wiring was the trickiest part.

Back