my 2010 to do list

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by NickS, Mar 7, 2010.

1. NickS

NickS Member

Finally getting started on my mods. Changing to Cyclesmith 13.5 w/ 2" risers. Also swapping the Thunderheaders for Samson True Dual system. Digital gauges in the fairing. All new cables w/ Internal wiring. Heres what I've got done so far. More pics to come.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NickS

NickS Member

a good friend of mine and I spent most of last winter putting that together. Its a SMW kit bike. I'll post some pics and specs.

3. Slowrider

Slowrider Active Member

What brand guages are you going with?

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

[​IMG]

When I saw this thread, thought I was not going to post anything, after all I can only wish I had a NEW 2010 to have a to do list LOL.

But like Hobbit, I did get distracted by that trick piece of iron parked out back...what is an SMW Kit bike?

5. NickS

NickS Member

Southern Motorcycle Works. Its their Godfather series. We upgraded to the ultima 127", 6-speed tranny, 46 Degrees of Rake NEGATIVE 2" Downtube Stretch and 5" BB Stretch, Arched Bottom 4.5" Stetched Gas Tank. When you order the bike it come truck freight on two huge pallets. I haven't had that much fun opening boxes since I was a little kid!:D This pic is of it almost done and the only one on my cell phone. I'll see what I got on my computer at home later.
    [​IMG]

6. NickS

NickS Member

out of the paint booth starting assembly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. NickS

NickS Member

Cyberdyne Gauges Got them from Summit Racing. Maybe some day i'll switch to Dakota Digital but for now these are a vast improvement.

8. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Is that a bat wing like off a Street Glide you put on? My wife saw it and thought she might like it on her Deluxe. Hard to mount?

9. NickS

NickS Member

Dragonfly Concepts. Easy to mount. More permanent than most. Wiring was the trickiest part.

10. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Thanks Nick. Looks great!