free website stats program My 2009 Street Glide Shaved Tail | Harley Davidson Forums

My 2009 Street Glide Shaved Tail

lightning

Just got my bike back from the shop where I had the inner fairing painted to match, cleaned up the rear fender and installed 4 cat-eye lights, two in each hard bag. It's hard to see them with the lights off.
While the fairing was apart I also had biketronicks 6.5 speakers installed and an 80w amp. I can feel the base while standing behind the bike and no distortion.

Attachments

• 1210091223.jpg
    1210091223.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 245
Thank you, I'm happy with it. I'll get another picture with the lights on when I get a chance. Each of the 4 lights have 164 LED bulbs; nice and bright.

I agree with the others.Very nice looking scoot. If I was not partial to the black cherry your color would be my next choice. Looking forward to the next pic's.

Just got my bike back from the shop where I had the inner fairing painted to match, cleaned up the rear fender and installed 4 cat-eye lights, two in each hard bag. It's hard to see them with the lights off.
While the fairing was apart I also had biketronicks 6.5 speakers installed and an 80w amp. I can feel the base while standing behind the bike and no distortion.

Awesome looking mods!!! May I ask what it set u back???:newsmile093:

just got my bike back from the shop where i had the inner fairing painted to match, cleaned up the rear fender and installed 4 cat-eye lights, two in each hard bag. It's hard to see them with the lights off.
While the fairing was apart i also had biketronicks 6.5 speakers installed and an 80w amp. I can feel the base while standing behind the bike and no distortion.

that's a nice clean look....i love it!!

Really looks great, waiting to see several pictures including side view...the shaved tail is so CLEAN, I really couldn't figure out what WAS shaved :D

Back