free website stats program My '03 RKC With Her Sunday-Go-To-Meetin Outfit On | Harley Davidson Forums

My '03 RKC With Her Sunday-Go-To-Meetin Outfit On

RibEye

I thought it was about time to let you guys see my girl. This is her full-up outfit, and it all comes off (quick-disconnect). The fairing is a "Woody's", and mounts where the normal windshield mounts. The fairing accents are Kuryakyn "Bat Lashes", and the windshield is a National Cycle "Slip Stream". The air horn is a "Mini-Beast".

Fully Dressed Road King.jpg

Enjoy,
Rich P

Very nice bike. You seem to have the best of both worlds. Go from a stripped down King to a full blown Dresser.
Right On!!!!!

Very good looking machine. I know you enjoy being able to ride it both ways. Back in the day I had a '48 pan chop and a '79 electra classic; the best of both worlds. Be safe and ride!!

Thanks gents. My favorite configuration is kind of like a Street Glide, with the fairing and a Corbin "Hollywood Solo" seat with a nice basketweave tooled leather bib on top of the rear fender. The bib matches the Classic basketweave, and covers the minor fender paint issues that happened before I got her, from the original two-up seat.

I feel the need for wind so I'm stripping her down to the bare essentials tonight. I just gotta get some bugs in my teeth while its so nice down here in Tucson. I'll post what she looks like that way after I get done chewing :bigsmiley6:

Smitty, we aint got too many deer around here, but one of my club bros clipped a pretty good sized mare a year ago or so. Broke his hand, but the scoot stayed up. The mare walked out in the field and died. We still can't figure out how it all went down. Maybe the Road Glide shark nose works good as a cattle catcher :small3d008:

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back