free website stats program Muzza1 From New Zealand | Harley Davidson Forums

Muzza1 From New Zealand

Muzza1

Registration being so dear as it is here i sold my Intruder 2 yrs ago but working across from a gang club and i hear the harleys come and go all day stirred that little spot in my body to go out and purchase a 1972 Harley Sportster and the beauty of that is next yr it will be classed as vintage and reg is like a 1/3rd cheaper so im back on the road again.I found this girl on a back of a ute with a ragged old tarp over her so the chrome has rust specs but i vow to all harley owners i will re chrome all this before i go for the big ride in the clouds (57yrs young>:21:

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

It sound like you have found a great bike to restore. Best of luck getting back into riding...:)

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Glad to have you on board with us! You have officially join "THE BEST SITE ON THE INTERNET" for Harley questions and concerns. If you have a question, fire it off and a reply will follow shortly from many moderators and members to assist you. This site will help you save hundreds to thousands of dollars in mechanical assistance. You will be guided in the right direction! So, sit back and enjoy the site of many topics that im sure are related to the particular bike you ride! Be safe on the roads!

A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!

:ws

Greetings from Nor Cal! I like the idea of reduced fees! Less money for the gov, more money for chrome!

Back