free website stats program Mustang vs Corbin | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mustang vs Corbin

I have got a corbin - Lady and gunfighter. The seat is just amazing as far as fit and security and feeling like your actually riding the bike, not just sitting on it.

As far as comfort, its a little on the stiff side but I think the pros out weigh the cons.

Just put a mustang on my bike and I love it. My wife states we should have put one on awhile ago. Had a mustang on my previous bike and it was the best money I have spent. Good customer service as well. Do not have any experience with corbin seats as of yet. Seats are a hard call because different people want and desire different things. If you desire comfort mustang is a good call.

I have had Mustang seats on a Wide Glide and RK.Very comfortable and Mustang service is first rate.Corbin customer relations and seat quality can be spotty
In general I would say Mustang is function over looks .Corbins look more stylish

I've had a Corbin on my bike for the last two years and 28K miles. I didn't think it took that long to get use to especially when compared to the pain caused by the stock seat. Haven't tried any others because I haven't had a reason to. Never had any problems with Corbin customer service but maybe was just lucky. Seat has held up well over the miles and still looks new. Can easily do 300-400 miles a day with this seat!

I have a Mustang seat(2) but can anyone id the backreast in this picture. i did not do the customizing and i could not find this tapered smooth pad on Mustang's site.

i cut the top of the backrest pad with my boot lace eyelet swinging my tired legs off and need to decide - repair or replace

thanks all

Attachments

• completeseat.jpg
    completeseat.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
Got a Corbin Hollywood Solo on my RKC. Not cushy, but firm, like a horse saddle. I can ride all day without the least bit of discomfort. I have several seats, for various applications, and the Corbin is by far my favorite.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back