free website stats program Mustang Tripper seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Mustang Tripper seat

artisan

sorry its me again :D

just spotted these Mustang seats on a link on this site & this seat looks real good.
has anyone tried one ?
are they as good as they look ?
cheers.

mustang are good seats never used one on any of my bikes infact i have never used anything other than stock as i find stock seats comfy for mile (400 so far on the Heritage)

cheers mate :D
i think i'll order one.the stock seat looks ace but i just can't ride for more than an hour--old age catching me up i guess

Let me know how you like it. I have been considering this one for my Dyna. Only fear is lowering myself too much. Already think I need a little more room to stretch the legs.

Let me know how you like it. I have been considering this one for my Dyna. Only fear is lowering myself too much. Already think I need a little more room to stretch the legs.

no problem-will do

btw i'm a walsh too :bigsmiley12:

i just put on a solo mustang seat two weeks ago and put 900 miles on the bike (08 SportsterL) last weekend, it was great!!! the bike looks better with a solo on it as well.
I actually noticed the difference the first time I rode it after putting it on. big difference.

i just put on a solo mustang seat two weeks ago and put 900 miles on the bike (08 SportsterL) last weekend, it was great!!! the bike looks better with a solo on it as well.
I actually noticed the difference the first time I rode it after putting it on. big difference.

sound good, i just hope the weather over hear holds of for a few weeks so i can get to try it out.

it shipped yesterday so hopefully will arrive next week sometime.

Back