free website stats program Mustang solo vs. Corbin solo seat?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Mustang solo vs. Corbin solo seat??

martysnarf

All,

I have posted many times about how much I love my Mustang solo seat. I was talking to someone over the weekend that was swearing by his Corbin solo, and he told me that he had a Mustang solo before the Corbin solo and that he loved the Mustang, but once he tried the Corbin- he said it was even better. I know "to each his own", but I am wondering if any of you have had both and have any insight as to which is better- if any?

Just curious...

THANKS!

I had a Corbin on my Sporty and liked it a lot. HOWEVER, I received exceptionally poor customer service and was totally ignored when I had an issue after the purchase. I just placed an order for a Mustang for my RK '09. I wouldn't place another order with Corbin if it were the last aftermarket seat manufacturer available.

Glad I got that off my chest!

Thank you both very much for your responses! I love my Mustang too, was just wondering if I should check out the other. After hearing that story about the Customer Service (or lack thereof), I guess I'll stick with something that I already know is great!

As you said, "to each his own." I chose a Corbin seat because I have a lot of back problems. I had been told that Corbin seat were stiff and very supportive, but not cushy enough, and that sold me. I was looking at Mustang, Lepera and Saddleman and finally settled for the Corbin and I'm glad I did. It's very supportive, I can go all day without my butt going numb or my back being sore. The only con is it's not very soft so you feel the bumps more. I'm just very happy to be able to ride for more than an hour without having to pull over and walk around a minute.

I had a Corbin on my Sporty and liked it a lot. HOWEVER, I received exceptionally poor customer service and was totally ignored when I had an issue after the purchase. I just placed an order for a Mustang for my RK '09. I wouldn't place another order with Corbin if it were the last aftermarket seat manufacturer available.

Glad I got that off my chest!

I would like to get a corbin seat but feel the same way as you do. Their plant is in my town but after dealing with the owner on a non bike related issue I wont be giving him any of my money.

Back