free website stats program Mustang Seats | Harley Davidson Forums

Mustang Seats

Has anyone used a mustang seat. I've heard they keep you comfortable for the long hall. I've also seen the gell seat cushions. Looking to do something. Start getting a little uncomfortable after 150 miles.

got the daytrip one on my 2009 and have rode 600 in a day and it was pretty good compared to the stock one

I have the solo Mustang seat(#79601) for my 09 SG. It has a quick release driver’s backrest for those extra long rides. You can keep the backrest in the saddlebag when not in use. Very comfortable. I can ride for ever without getting sore. I just couldn't take that stock SG seat anymore.

I also have a mustang solo on my 09 SG with a removable passenger seat. I find it very comfortable.

DSCF9318.jpg

DSCF9322.jpg

DSCF9132.jpg

Have owned a couple on different bikes over the years. Not cheap, but worth every cent, IMO. Will add hours to your time in the saddle.

I will let you know in a couple of weeks installing ultra touring seat on my UC today. Taking trip into Arkansas next month. Had one installed on my VTX and worked for me.

I had a Mustang on my Suzuki C90 and was very comfortable. The difference between the stock and Mustang was night and day, even down to the seating position. The Mustang put you about an inch higher and an inch closer to the bars... not sure if the same is true about how they fit an HD.

Back