free website stats program Mustang Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Mustang Seat

wilks3

Anybody have pictures or "butt use " opinion of Mustang Wide Vintage solo seat #76117 on their Dyna SuperGlide?
Thanks In Advance
wilks3:cheers

I have the Badlander seat on my Dyna ('91) and love the look of the seat. Very low down, but surprisingly comfortable for the rider. It does have a p-pad on it, but trust me, if you are going further than about 5 miles down the road to the next Ice House, your lady will let you know how uncomfortable it is!! (Ask me how I know!!) My little kids don't seem to mind however.

Badlander® Seat, 52284-04, The popular Harley-Davidson Badlander seat is aggressively

TQ

Attachments

• Badlander seat.jpg
    Badlander seat.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 21
Mustang IMO are the most comfortible seat made, but they sit you a little higher than most, but my BUTT LOVES IT and you get a little back support, pretty comfy:D

Thanks Guys, Always helps to ask for opinion before buying.
Don't mind sitting up alittle more, should help knees abit.
wilks3

Here's another testamony for the Mustang seat. have owned a couple, the latest one sitting on my Ultra. Good quality, and comfort.

You guys sold me! Just ordered Mustang Vintage Solo seat 76117 for $211 with free shipping.
I keep telling myself, one thing at a time.
Next........pipes.........oil cooler...............already got Xieds..........hehehe
This is fun!!!

I bought the one piece, 2 up "vintage" for my '06 s. glide. Best money I spent on the bike.

Not for Dyna, but I did put one on the Sporty & my butt was ever thankful! Little wider pan w/added lowerback support really made a difference. Doubled my riding distance to butt numbness ratio.

Anybody have pictures or "butt use " opinion of Mustang Wide Vintage solo seat #76117 on their Dyna SuperGlide?
Thanks In Advance
wilks3:cheers

I've got the vintage wide with pillion and have 95k miles on my 02 wide glide, no cuts and just now beginning to sag on long days. 3-4 hrs, no prob. will soon refoam it but very happy with quality and longevity

Back