free website stats program Mustang Seat Help 06 FLSTC | Harley Davidson Forums

Mustang Seat Help 06 FLSTC

ShagNasty

Seat just arrived, PN# 75072, somebody tell me this is the right seat. My stock seat has a tang with a screw on each side to fasten the seat. the mustang does not. the rear tang I removed from the stock seat and added to the New seat, really have to force it down to catch. no instructions with the seat, but I understand that it is pretty basic remove and install.....can anybody help me?

Seat just arrived, PN# 75072, somebody tell me this is the right seat. My stock seat has a tang with a screw on each side to fasten the seat. the mustang does not. the rear tang I removed from the stock seat and added to the New seat, really have to force it down to catch. no instructions with the seat, but I understand that it is pretty basic remove and install.....can anybody help me?

I had problems with a seat that I purchased from them. Call the company. They will help you. You shouldnt have had to remove anything from your stock seat to make theirs fit.

RJ

Thanks Guys,
I returned the first seat, really had to force it to fit... I dod not like this. I received the other one, fits great. puy a 150 miles on the seat over the weekend... really like the comfort..Im Happy!...but I did have to remove the rear tang from my stock seat and put on the new one...I called the co. they said this was the norm...

Back