free website stats program Must-Have Tools? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Must-Have Tools?

Probably about 2 weeks ago. The mechanic at the shop I bought it from thinks either the cam chain shoes are worn or a bushing is bad. Then a Club member from southern riders MC told me its a normal sound for sportys. So I don't know who to believe. I have a can of sea foam, But I don't know how much to put. I have the 4.5 gallon tank.

Find another shop, Sporsters DO not have chains, They have separate cams(4 cams) gear driven, this adds to them being a bit more noisey

HD06XL006.gif
Here is what a typical Sporster Gear case and cam shafts looks like

Find another shop, Sporsters DO not have chains, They have separate cams(4 cams) gear driven, this adds to them being a bit more noisey

Good God Jack, you just quelled my half-Heart attack... Thank you! See, this is why I love this forum. I'm still learning Harleys lol. I have a lot to learn, man.... So the noise is fine then? that's awesome. whew......

Brian, also, Thank you much. and Jeff. You guys are great. Jeff I just picked up a magnetic pick up tool the other day lol, definitely a necessity!

Good God Jack, you just quelled my half-Heart attack... Thank you! See, this is why I love this forum. I'm still learning Harleys lol. I have a lot to learn, man.... So the noise is fine then? that's awesome. whew......

Brian, also, Thank you much. and Jeff. You guys are great. Jeff I just picked up a magnetic pick up tool the other day lol, definitely a necessity!
Pretty much everything you need to know you'll find it here. JMHO But the greatest Harley minds are right here on the forum.:s

Back