free website stats program Music on my Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

Music on my Limited

Curveball

Banned
Hey People,

Pickin up my new Limited in 3 hours.
I'm plannin on usin my i-phone for music.
Anybody got any suggestions for mounting, wiring etc.?

Thanks I know I'll get some good ideas.

Plenty of options available. Ram mount will probably have something.
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.

I've taken to using a small MP3 player afixed tothe front of my inner fairing right above the gauges. I run a short cord to the "aux" input on the radio and can listen to music. I use double side sticky tape to mount the mp3 player. I only use it on long road trips so when I'm local, I remove the mp3 player and clean the tape off the dash..can't tell it was there.

my droid phone on one side with a ram mount and aux cable, my xm unit on the other side, with a different aux cable

when I am using the gps on the phone, I use pandora, slacker or mp3's, otherwise I use the xm, I have two cables I just swap plugs into the radio

I'm using a droid2 with the car dock. The back of the car dock is the same size as the garmin gps. I bought a garmin bicyle handlebar mount for $8. Works like a charm!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I use a Ipod. I have put velco on the back of it and stuck it on the back side of the triple tree cover. when I had a factory radio ran wire to face plate. I have switch to a sony from biketronics never have to charge or turn on always ready can't see it. nice set up.

Back