free website stats program Multitask.....no can do | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Multitask.....no can do

If my phone rings it shows on the GPS along with caller ID,if it is important I will stop and call them back.If it is a call from home I keep riding!:D

This I like:p That is why I dont turn my phone on til I need to use it

One excellent reason to ride is to get away from all that and I for one am absorbed in the state of alertness necessary to ride safely. It's actually fun for me to watch everyone else around me knowing that the ones who don't see me are the ones out to get me!:bigsmiley21:

I am on the side of not needing any extra distractions. Saw a guy awhile back riding in city trafic talking on his cell, could not help but think that was not too bright. But hey, maybe I am just simple minded.:bigsmiley21:

My friends and family know that I don't answer my cell phone while I'm riding. I wait until I stop for a lunch, gas, rest, break. They also know that if it's after 9 pm, don't call me on my cell phone. It's on the dresser.

My wife wanted a cell phone a number of years ago so that we could keep in touch, but she never turns the thing on unless SHE needs to use it.

Mine is on me but only looked at when not moving. I have thought about the blue tooth, but then decided not to go that route. I am looking to maybe down the road add a ipod dock and speakers...maybe. I can only sing George Thorogood so many times, I need to hear it man. :D

WHY????? Its hard enough while driving let alone riding and all the additional concentration needed to properly operate a motorcycle..

Back