free website stats program multisurface pledge is the bomb! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

multisurface pledge is the bomb!

I found out about pledge on here by a very wise man...:)..I tryed it and my paint and crome looks great......I love it....I do have to ask....what to use on the cables and plug wires..???

If the cables are the stock with the black covering, you can use pledge on them too. As far as the plug wires, there's no need for anything on them but if you want to clean them for some reason, a silicone spray on a rag will do the job.

I found out about pledge on here by a very wise man...:)..I tryed it and my paint and crome looks great......I love it....I do have to ask....what to use on the cables and plug wires..???

I am using the multisurface pledge rather than the regular pledge. Use it on any surface.....I used it on the whole bike. It took off the dried bugs that I could not remove with the soap and low pressure water wash and gave a great finish to every surface. Even took off some of the minor boot marks form the pipes!

I went to the doctor today with the flu ( me not the doctor)
He told me;
"Take 2 Lemon Pledges and call me in the morning"

Sound advice I'm sure.

Alright, I may have to give this a try. My bike sees hundreds of miles a week on it, interstate driving. Lots of dirt, dust, and bugs. It kind of resembles an old beater right now :)

If this works, and is significantly less work than waxing, that would be nice!

Alright, I may have to give this a try. My bike sees hundreds of miles a week on it, interstate driving. Lots of dirt, dust, and bugs. It kind of resembles an old beater right now :)

If this works, and is significantly less work than waxing, that would be nice!

I was a wee bit sceptical till i tried it But it does work for me i had to buy my own supply and hid it in the shed once i had used all that was in the house

Brian

Just saw an old friend today and he mentioned that they use to laugh at an older man that used pledge on his car when they were young (30+ yrs. ago). I told him here on the forum were not laughing.

Just saw an old friend today and he mentioned that they use to laugh at an older man that used pledge on his car when they were young (30+ yrs. ago). I told him here on the forum were not laughing.

Good deal, spread the word....Pledge works! :laugh

Back