multisurface pledge is the bomb!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by whacko, Jun 16, 2011.

1. whacko

whacko Junior Member

Had to let the guys out here pushing pledge for cleaning a bike that I tried it for the first time tonight. That stuff is the greatest! Washed my ride with low pressure hose.....air dry with a leaf blower......got out the multisurface pledge andwent over the whole bike......awesome shine and no h20 spots. It also seemed to disolve some of the dried bugs!

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

It's all I used for many years. It really works.:D

3. NYSDEUCERIDER

NYSDEUCERIDER Active Member

I have to agree! I was very skeptical at first, to be sure. And as I used it more and more, I expanded where I used it on the bike. So far I have not found a surface that isn't better after being Pledged! I haven't and won't get it near the tires! :newsmile055: But a little sprayed on an old washcloth does a fantastic job from the wheels to the windshield and everything in between.

And Glider, sure is nice to the "RELAXED" tag next to your name, my friend! :bigsmiley11:

4. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

But only lemon...:s

5. ronhend

ronhend Member

I use to fly a small aerobatic airplane that was made of fabric.

The one thing that the owner required was, after each flight the leading edges of the wings had to be wiped down with Pledge.

It worked great removing the bugs.

So I was not surprised when I discovered it was being used on Harley Davidson bikes.

I now use it on mine and it works great.:s

Ron

6. SC-roadking

SC-roadking Member

I found that the lemon pledge attracts the bees to my bike. They think its something to try out, so I use the unscented type.:s

7. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

I think my bike cuts through the air much better after I wax it with Pledge! I love the stuff.

8. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

ditto on that, not only looks sweet but smells good too!:newsmile100::newsmile100:

9. cromedome

cromedome Active Member

Gliders stock portfolio value just went up again...

10. glider

glider Veteran Member

It's all I do these days and getting very good at it too.:D

Thanks

Keep on buying that Pledge guys!:s